Why should I choose the AutoBrush?
There are tons of benefits to using AutoBrush! This is including but not limited to:
- More Effective: Traditional toothbrushes clean only as well as you or your child’s brushing techniques and discipline. Dental experts say brushing should be done in a circular motion, attacking each and every surface spot, which takes at least 2 minutes to do manually. And let's face it: you are a busy person, and your child may not be addressing every tooth! AutoBrush® attacks all surface spots from every angle, using the ADA accepted BASS Technique: high vibrational frequencies to effectively remove bacteria and break up plaque.
- Fast - Real Fast: Because AutoBrush® cleans all surface spots simultaneously, you can brush for just 30 seconds. Fast, we know! Now, imagine how long you brush one tooth that effectively with a standard, manual toothbrush?
- Safer & Cleaner: Nylon bristles on traditional toothbrushes can scratch teeth and gums, damaging them over time. They are also harder to clean afterward, making them a safe haven for germs. The soft, silicone bristles on AutoBrush® are not only effective in cleaning power but are safe for teeth and gums. It’s also easy to clean for your little one!
- Expertly Designed: Our brush heads are designed to fit the contours of your mouth to provide an all around cleaning experience
- Dental Grade Cleaning: Our AutoBrushes use dental grade LED technology to help whiten your teeth and eliminate bacteria
Take a look at why our Adult and Kid's AutoBrush is different from regular toothbrushes below:
Take a look out how our AutoBrush works below: