What's the difference between Advanced Whitening and Regular Whitening Toothpaste?
Love both AutoBrush foaming toothpastes but not sure what's the difference between the two? Our advanced whitening toothpaste and our regular whitening toothpaste are both great in cleaning and whitening your teeth, but their main difference boils down to an ingredient called sodium phytate.
It's a common ingredient used for teeth whitening, and our advanced whitening toothpaste utilizes this to level up that visibly brighter smile. This is the best toothpaste for you if you want to see results faster.
Here are the benefits of the AutoBrush Advanced Whitening Foaming Toothpaste:
- Removes yellowing from teeth caused by wine, coffee and other teeth-staining foods.
- Utilizes dentist-recommended active whitening ingredient - sodium phytate.
- Formulated to be enamel-safe for daily use.
- Neutralizes harmful acids before they damage teeth.
- Penetrates between teeth and along the gumline for a deep clean.
- Removes more carcinogenic plaque in hard to reach places than regular toothpaste due to its superior density.
- Fights and resists the contamination of processed foods.
- Comes in a refreshing mint flavor.
- Optimal for people seeking a quicker, more intense daily whitening method.
It's also important to note that sodium phytate can have strong effects that may cause increased sensitivity. So if you have sensitive teeth or gums, it's best to stick to our regular foaming toothpaste.